Shadoe Delgado's New Custom Commission Pricing

""Hello, Shadoe Delgado here bringing you news of my new commission pricing. I've knocked off up to $50 custom toy pricing. I have Custom Munny and Dunny listings ready for purchase in my shop and if there is any interest in having other items customized I'm open for inquiries. I can be contacted via email at ShadoeDelgado@gmail.com or through the contact form on my website @ ShadoeDelgado.com

Here's my new custom commission pricing
Custom 3" Dunnys: $80
Custom 4" Mini Munnys: $100
Custom 7" Munnys: $180"
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK