Slobot Video for "Anything Goes" Art Show @ Litmus Gallery (Opens Nov 6)


Mike Slobot is being featured in an art show called “Anything Goes” at Litmus Gallery in Raleigh (NC USA), and he had done a quick video interview for the event. The opening is Friday, November 6 (rom 6-9pm) and it runs until December 4. The show as well features work from 40 artists.

I personally enjoy it when I get to see a "face" to custom toy / art works, as it help provides me a connection to the art & artist … it "humanizes" the art, for me anyways :)


(See more of “Tweedlebeep and Tweedlebot” in my previous post)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK