Custom-Feature: JPK 1000% BearBrick by JonPaul Kaiser

"Here is a very recent custom and one I'm immensely proud of, it's a huge 1000% Bearbrick for a collector in Hong Kong. This 28" figure is a huge piece to work on and I've only worked on one previously.

The client left the design direction up to me though asked to see sketches first so we could decide on a path together. After a few sketches that weren't working for us both, I developed the floating, dream-like samurai which I knew instantly was the path to take. The client agreed and I got to work."
- shared JonPaul Kaiser

(WIP shots by JPK
Studio photography by Justin Allfree)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK