"SAD BEAR (WHITE)" Print by Luke Chueh x Prints On Wood Drops Dec 10

"This December I'm debuting my first ever self produced print of "Sad Bear (White)". Available exclusively through my web-store, "Sad Bear (White)" was created for my Wrong Gallery Taipei show "Bruised", and is the perfect image to debut my own line of self produced prints.

"Sad Bear (White)" was produced with Prints On Wood, and is printed on sustainable birch. The edition is limited to 100 signed and numbered prints, and 10 "Artist Proofs". All prints include a Certificate of Authenticity."
shared Luke Chueh.
Sized 6” x 6” x 1/2” (thick), and priced at US$65 each, on sale Thursday December 10th @ 12:00 PST.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK