TOYSREVIL Wishes Everyone A Very Merry Christmas!


And while the TOYSREVIL-blog will be taking a holiday break (but not for too long, don't worry :p), I will continue updating my Instagram @toysrevil ... just maybe not ALL toys all of the time tho ... Have a Blessed Christmas Season with Family, Loved Ones and Friends!

Cheers
Andy

FYI: The above drawing was actually done somewhen in the late 90s and used on a sales flyer I did, but have since been colored in photoshop to post here today ... to also remind me I need to get back my linework from before :)

빠바빠바 #stickymonsterlab #파리바게뜨

A video posted by Choi Rim (@fla_sml) on


The Angry Birds Movie - Season's Greetings from the Hatchlings!

Watch the Hatchlings from The Angry Birds Movie sing Deck the Halls! Or at least try to... Season's Greetings everyone! #AngryBirdsMovie 󾔒

Posted by Angry Birds on Monday, November 30, 2015



WARNING: ADULT VIOLENCE & SITUATIONS - NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK