DEADPUNCH: Deadpool/One-Punch Man Parody from Rider4Z


I suppose I might enjoy the upcoming Deadpool feature film (on account of Ryan Reynolds, I admit), and I sure as heck miss One Punch Man … so when Rider4Z mashed-up sequences from One-Punch Man anime to Deadpool trailer audio (CLICK HERE to view the OG trailers), and the result is mofo-AWESOME!

Shown up top is the "green" (family friendly) version, while below is the RED BAND VERSION with plenty of foul language, as Deadpool should be seen as, IMO :)



Source: Facebook
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK