#MCR My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way as Pop! Vinyls from Funko

FUNKO PRESS: "My Chemical Romance are the latest Pop! Rocks inductees! Gerard Way, the fearless My Chemical Romance frontman, comes in two iconic costumes! You can commemorate the band's career from the beginning with Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge to The Black Parade marching band leader! Collect both to celebrate the band's 15th anniversary!"

A few years ago, I would jump like a rabid hungry dawg on raw wagyu beef, knee deep into my manlike for My Chemical Romance tunes and Gerard Way's foray into comicbooks with "The Umbrella Academy" from Dark Horse, as it were! … Never did get the PVC figure set tho … had always been a regret of mine from before …
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK