Toygodd's #TopTenToys2015

WHAT IS #TopTenToys2015: "I'd asked for YOUR Top Ten Toys of 2015, and THESE were what you shared with us on TOYSREVIL! I will be featuring your lists on the blog in the month of January, so hit me with your favs via "toysreviler [at] gmail.com" - and have a fab toy year in 2016!"

Eric Frank (writer and columnist for Action Figure Times and Huffington Post) shares with us his list of Top Twelve Toys for 2015, instead of "ten", and who am I to deny the "TOYGODD"?! LOL

Scroll down to check out his flipagram (sans captions), and stay tuned to his Instagram @toygodd for constant stream of toys, Toys, TOYS!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK