TOYSREVIL #TopTenToys2015: No.5 - BELLA DELAMERE by Doktor A x Arts Unknown

WHAT IS #TopTenToys2015: "I'd asked for YOUR Top Ten Toys of 2015, and THESE were what you shared with us on TOYSREVIL! I will be featuring your lists on the blog in the month of January, so hit me with your favs via "toysreviler [at] gmail.com" - This post you are reading now, is the #TOYSREVILTopTenToys2015 List!"

I remember whining like a boybitch about liking and wanting Bellas for some time now (yes, I even blogged about it, for frak's sake!), and had the opportunity to snag a trio of colorway editions when Arts Unknown had closed their doors in early 2015, and I could not be more happy with the figures! (Sorry about your closing tho, Arts Unknown …)

As well this serves as a prime example of "whining means sh*t", and that I should buy my own toys LOL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


And while I reviewed the "last" edition, my small humble collection now as well include the OG colorway, and the all-black colorway.

As a huge fan of Doktor A's work through the years, Bella was a splendid representation of the humanoid form, fueled by the notion of steampunk (another personal fav theme), manifest unto a mechanic murderous femme fatale? PERFECT!

Alas there will never not be any more editions of Bella Delamere to be made, I'd like to think her "spirit" lives on in the borderland ethers of toy limbo, waiting to seduce you and slash your throat in your sleep in revenge for your love-betrayal MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheers and have a swell toy-day ahead!
Andy TOYSREVIL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK