TOYSREVIL #TopTenToys2015: No.6 - LUNA CREEP by Daniel Yu

WHAT IS #TopTenToys2015: "I'd asked for YOUR Top Ten Toys of 2015, and THESE were what you shared with us on TOYSREVIL! I will be featuring your lists on the blog in the month of January, so hit me with your favs via "toysreviler [at] gmail.com" - This post you are reading now, is the #TOYSREVILTopTenToys2015 List!"

Amongst his selection of all-original character creations (this year), my absolute favorite HAS to be LUNAR CREEP! Sculpted and cast by Daniel Yu, I managed to snag this piece at STGCC, and haven't looked back since! Something about an astronaut caught in limbo, high on ether and lost in space … I've actually never imagined him as a "zombie" actually, just addicted to something that science cannot explain … maybe I should check with Daniel hhhmmm :p

There's always been an urge to re-paint up this fellow, but the reality is, I'll never be able to match up to Daniel's skill, so why bother? LOL


[ View individual images HERE #onTOYSREVIL ]

Since getting this guy, I've constantly grappled with the thought of having this guy upsized to a larger vinyl - for a character this size, the details and casting is amazing already, c'mon! - and then I realized this resin dude has surely creeped up into my subconscious! And anyone who creeps up and scores some mindspace, is surely deserving of a spot on the TOYSREVIL #TopTenToys2015 List, innit? HAH!

And no, I've never felt he needed a helmet … it's too late for that now, isn't it? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA #LOVETHIS

Have a swell toy-day ahead!
Andy TOYSREVIL

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK