Butcher Billy Changes Bowie

"Bowie has always had a huge impact on me - his influence can be seen in tons of my art pieces and even past projects entirely dedicated to The Thin White Duke. I was just figuring out this concept having a couple of artworks ready when I've heard about the shocking news.

In the wake of the event I was surprised to learn that so many people have been affected by his sound & vision just as I've been. So I've decided to make this my first work in progress project. One art piece a day will be shared with all of you to celebrate his life. Daily Bowie."
- shared Brazil-based artist known as Butcher Billy (View the the series on his Behance)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK