doubleparlour's Friday Releases

Misrats, first edition of 5, today at 12pmPacific/3pmEastern, http://doubleparlour.myshopify.com

A photo posted by doubleparlour (@doubleparlour) on


There really isn't much left to be had on doubleparlour's online shop @ doubleparlour.myshopify.com right now, except for "Misrat and fawn" (Limited to 5pcs, 7.5" tall, US$200.00), and a spectacular SWING KID Boy and GIRL (each priced at US$375, 7" tall) - that I would dearly grab if I could afford such awesomeness, but that's just me …

I won't post what you've missed and have since been sold out (that would be too "cruel" of me, for those who missed the drop :p), but you could as well scope them out on their Instagram @doubleparlour!

SwingKids!!! Friday,12pmP/3pmE, http://doubleparlour.myshopify.com #ninorota

A video posted by doubleparlour (@doubleparlour) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK