JFURY's PUDGE Voodoo Bunnies On Timed-Release Now


Currently available to order on www.furiouscustoms.bigcartel.com are these adorable PUDGE VOODOO BUNNIES from Justin (jfury) Phillips - with two colorway editions to be had at US$35 each, or a "Pudge Buddies" Bundle of both for only US$60. But take note these are available for only 7 days as "timed release", with sale ending March 28th @ 3pm PST.
"I'm hoping to bring my little characters to life by releasing a new character every few weeks. Pudge is the first character in this series. I decided to offer two different versions seeing that he is the first to be released … My goal is to offer low cost figures with this series so everyone can afford a one of my characters." - shared Justin.
JFURY-PUDGE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK