Happy Monday Morning!

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Happy Monday Morning, folks! A brand new week of toys and bloggery begins today here in sunny Singapore! A new gig takes me away from the blog at least once a week (but it pays the bills and hopefully MORE toys, so.... :p) but I'd endeavor to provide more entertainment, besides "billboard"-sales-styled news, so hopefully you folks'll stay around a bit longer?

3 Months, and my semester'll be up :) .... meanwhile, "sunny side-up", "poached" or "soft-boiled", I'll my eye on you...! ENJOY THE #TOYLIFE!

(TOY-CREDIT: "EGGGON" is designed and created by Jeff Bazak at Toys Wit Attitudes (TWA), in Spain).

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK