RAMPAGE TOYS' Instagram Contest Contenders Picked and Up For Voting!

UPDATED: Winners have been picked!



And while my submission did not make the cut (I am not THAT deluded of my skills-lack-thereof, fhanks LOL),a sweet selection of TEN submissions - both artwork and toy-snaps - have since been picked by Jon Malmstedt and featured in his Instagram @jmrampage - where three winners will be anointed via the most amount of "Likes" their submissions shown as IG-snaps will receive!

No specific timeline/deadline for voting close has been announced, so I'd advice you folks to go support your favs ASAP! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK