"The Miner" print by JonPaul Kaiser Drops May 30th

"On Monday May 30th I'll be releasing the next Workers Project print, this time it's the Miner. Celebrating the careers that are now mostly lost, the miner explores this vein (pun intended). The miner is quite personal to me as I grew up in an old mining community and a lot of my family were coal miners, the stories, buildings and scars upon the landscape telling the tales of how the industry changed whole areas.

The print will be A3 sized (slightly smaller than US Tabloid size) and is printed on 380gsm Heavy Pulp paper which is 100% recycled. Each comes signed and numbered and will be available here for £20.00 each."
(www.jonpaulkaiser.com)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK