Alex Pardee's Primus "Blood-Baby" variant posters surprise drop on SnapChat


Artists Alex Pardee "surprise" dropped a limited edition of 15 x hand-painted Primus "Blood-Baby" variant posters (US$150 ea) on his new SnapChat, and was promptly snapped up overnight by lucky followers! Alex added on his Instagram @alexpardee;
"I'll probably do that again sometime so add me on there @ Alex_Pardee if you like these kind of secret limited things. Or don't, and just tell me you do. I won't be able to tell really, because snap chat is weird. I like it."

Something bloody from my past will be here very soon. Stay tuned.

A photo posted by Alex Pardee (@alexpardee) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK