June 5th Sunday #CSCScore


I cannot remember when was the last time I ventured forth to thy Sunday toy-haunt at China Square Central AKA "CSC" (since January?) and it has indeed been quite a while … but I needed the "inspiration" for my coming final class next week before the start of holidays) - which in this particular instance I needed to be around TOYS!

So I got on my Pete Fowler-designed tee (made by Clutter and generous gifted by Benny at Tenacious Toys from the U.S. of A.), and stepped out into the merciless heat of the Sunday afternoon! *sizzle*

Amidst my sweat-drenched eye-patch, sore feets, and a cheerful spirit in my heart, I humbly present to you, dear readers, my haul … :)




#ReAction #Predator uncarded and loose for half the shelf price snagged at CSC = I can deal :) #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK