MaxToyCo's Gacha Maxx Series 1 Available Now!

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Available for purchase here on maxtoyco.com are Series 1 of GACHA MAXX gachapon kaiju monsters! Featuring a total of 10 x characters to collect (Who's Who!) - each random pull is priced at US$12.00. This was what Mark Nagata had to say about the gachas;
"…the first Gacha-Maxx series 1 has landed. Bare with me .. so in Japan, these are being sold only in Gacha machines (OneUp store, Dai Kaiju Salon Bar and at toy events via Max Toys). Obviously I can't have each of you visit me and use my Gacha machine to get yours ;-P But, to be fair to those in Japan, I'm going to randomly sell these. I'll try my best (if you buy multiples) to not repeat designs, however, just know that they come in Gacha balls and you will get what you get (sorry no returns etc). Sorry NO SALES TO JAPAN club members, sorry ! "
Gacha-Maxx-series-1-2
Gacha-Maxx-series-1-3
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK