Custom-Feature: "SpaceFace" Custom Sideways Figure from UNCLE Studio


UNCLE Studio shares with us snaps and info of his latest custom, currently for sale @ US$250.00, to which he describes as;
"This time I have taken on a "Sideways" figure by the incredibly talented Yoskay Yamamoto. The figure is 4" tall and 7" wide. (10 cm x 17 cm). In keeping with my space theme, the head of the figure is painted as a nebula, and the body is a very shiny chrome! He was destined for NYCC but I have decided to put him up for sale to make room for another custom I'm working on."



unclestudio.com
Instagram @Unclestudio
uncle@unclestudio.com

(Cheers for the heads, Sam)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK