“International Cat Day” With TOYSREVIL #throwbacktoythursday a decade ago…


August 8th is “International Cat Day”, and I’ve decided to unearth a series of images I’d taken, nearly a decade back - circa 2006 - which featured, well, CATS! Why have a “zombie apocalypse” when you have a “kitty apocalypse”?! … How’s this for a #throwbacktoythursday on a Monday? HAHA! … ENJOY :)

meow
stay away
confused
kitchen
koolkat
ko-ed
sleepycat

Still in the heavy throws of 1/6th at that time, I had purchased these cat figurines because I’d felt they were sized pretty decent cat-sized for the hobby… what do you think? :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK