Living The Miniature Life


Admittedly, there was a time in my toy-life where the 1/6th scaled hobby consumed my thoughts and actions, so much so I’d actually wished I had a raygun or contraption that I could use to zap-shrink human sized clothing, into 1/6th-scaled clothing, to fit my “boys” and “girls” AKA “action figures”!

Oh c’mon! YOU didn’t? :)

A grownassadultman (8some might argue that statement) wishing he had a shrinking raygun, imagine that? I should have had this miniature screen printing press instead… :)

What? Don’t believe I collect 1/6? facebook.com/TOYSREVIL16 / toysrevil16.blogspot.sg :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK