#playingwith Black Version Daydream Nimbus


Snagged a Black Version Daydream Nimbus at Ozzo today - their very last piece, and my very first Nimbus - and am utterly in toy-joy over it! The splendid packaging in a coffee cup was refreshing (a delight to have over the tagged-n-bagged phase, IMO), and as well the figure (Sized 3.5-inch long and 2-inch tall) felt larger than I had imagined it to be! (Or I may have smaller hands compared to other folks :p).

The finishing was schweet (loved the glossy finished nose) and the colorway was perfect for my personal tastes! As much as I could LOVE to own the very first release, alas they are out of my grasp for now … still crossing my fingers for the Brainfreeze Edition (currently being released at Popon Asia in Jakarta), and there’s also that Pobber Exclusive to be had at STGCC2016 (Sept 10-11, 2016) too…!

But one of the most pleasant of surprises, was bumping into Joshua Artono of Kurobokan today! (Congrats on your new baby boy JarredJett, and my best to Jessica and Jeralyn too!) and I'll seeya soon at STGCC, Paulus Hyu!

With a SRP of US$25, folks interested to snag this Black Versions are to head up to @wootbearbelly in United States, @angelabby_hk in Hongkong and @collectanddisplay in United Kingdom.

Judge vs sleepy French Bulldog ... #daydreamnimbus by @paulushyu X @kurobokan #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


I like my #Nimbus a lil'naughty ... :p #toylife

A photo posted by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK