'WELCOME FEAST - New Works by Frank Montano' @ Woot Bear Gallery (Sept 24-Oct 24)


Launching September 24th at Woot Bear Gallery, is Frank Montano’s solo show, titled “WELCOME FEAST” and will feature artwork, original and customized figures in Frank‘s signature sleek style. and we have some precious to share here today!
"I have lived in the Bay Area my whole life. I currently reside in Seattle, WA. My day usually consists of shooting photos, riding bikes, painting, drinking tons of coffee and creating custom vinyl figures to share with the world. Follow me on Instagram @frankmontano for my latest project."
Opening Reception is 6pm-9pm PST on Sept 24th - where the artist will be in attendance. "WELCOME FEAST" exhibits thru October 24th @ 1512 Haight St, San Francisco, CA94117.

DTWB1
WBDTM6
minis
MIWEBB1
labbit
FM cans

(Cheers for the headsup, Jonelle)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK