KYOSHI by Bowo Baghaskara

KYOSHI:
Everyone have a dark side
Have a pain and tears
Nobody Knows
But i believe
light will shining my life.


From Indonesia-based customiser Bowo Baghaskara comes his latest custom-piece, on a Super Rad Toys Ningyo figure, now morphed into “KYOSHI”, with this 10 inch tall -inch body + 2 inch hat) priced at US$280, available by emailing “Kungpowroom@gmail.com”. (MORE images HERE on Facebook).

KYOSHI by BowoBaghaskara 2

Wow. Been such a long while since I’ve a Ningyo toy news on the blog! Remembering the “myspace” days back when I first started out, when I attempted and very unsuccessfully tried to contact the folks from Super Rad Toys (who produced the series), I think…? Like I said, tis been a while… :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK