Pop! Rocks: Guns N Roses by Funko Drops in December 2016

FUNKO PRESS: "Take me down to the Paradise City where the Pop!s rock hard and they sure look pretty! These Guns N Roses Pop!s are a must-have for any hard rockin' collector! Featuring frontman Axl Rose, guitarist Slash, and bassist Duff McKagan, these guys really know how to turn it up to 11! Coming in December!"
Guns n Roses Axel
Guns n Roses Slash
Guns n Roses Duff

Hopefully it’ll reach Singapore before February, for when Guns N' Roses’ “NOT IN THIS LIFETIME TOUR” hits our shores … for fans like me who might not afford tickets, can at least snag some toys? I swear, even as I type these, “Welcome To The Jungle” is on loop in my mindscape hahahaha

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK