ANTZ for #ByeBye2016Hello2017

WHAT-IS: TOYSREVIL asked a few select folks how their year was in 2016, and what plans are ahead for 2017! Stay tuned to continued coverage of Anthony Chong AKA ANTZ on #TOYSREVIL!

TOYSREVIL: How was 2016 for you? Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2016. Any disappointments you’d like to share with us?
ANTZ: “One major happening is my newborn baby girl! 10 months in making and her name is "CHLOE", and she is healthy and that’s what matters most now ... hhmmm let’s see what else happened …”

"Completed my PokemonGO collection…"

"Launched an artist series under a Thailand brand URFACE
with a group of ass kicking artist friends…"

"Celebrated my 10TH fucking years of painting in the streets!"

"Finally got invited to paint in BEIJING hosted by “DO THE WRITE THING” (HK). and
tried Peking Duck in Peking itself HAHAHAHA OH!And set foot on the GREAT WALL OF CHINA!"

"Finished a couple of awesome customs like ANTZ X LOIC…
Showcased not once but TWICE in ART AFTER DARK at Gillman Barracks…
"

"Exhibited alongside with graffiti legends for a show in pinacotheque - PRESSIONISM."

"Featured as a “Surface Pro 4” artist for Microsoft…"

"Started a few collaborations with artists for toys and paintings...will be launched in 2017."

"A few murals done with my wife Tiffany Yao (Instagram @tiffanyyaoqi / Facebook)."
ANTZ: “No epic disappointments so far, (although) I might have missed a couple of overseas trips, but it’s okie ... chances like this can be earned again!”
TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2016?
ANTZ: WOW! It’s been awhile since I’ve gotten a decent toy ... (“Kiddy Palace” is my joint now). Let’s see what’s my Top Ten (*Wishlist) is:
MAGURO Senpai Kinmedai
Nna Neon Green by Mighty Jaxx
SKULL BOMB from Jason Freeny X Mighty Jaxx

MAMAFAKA's Mr HELLYEAH by Mighty Jaxx

KEIKOTROOPER from Fools Paradise
please forget me - a mr clement ob

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2017? Any plans for your work, for the new year you can share with us?
ANTZ: “…as mentioned, a series of collaboration of toys for this year, maybe a glimpse of my “solo” show, my wife’s solo show happening in 10th Feb (at Detention Barracks) … my kid’s 1st birthday … and more product launch and painting events. Upcoming a toy groupshow; “CHOKING HAZARD” at KULT on Feb 17th.”

TOYSREVIL: Share with us, WHO you are and what you do?

I AM ANTZ - AN URBAN ARTIST & I DO THINGS THAT I LIKE
Instagram @antz_rscls / Facebook MCS ANTZ
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK