ELOISE KIM for #ByeBye2016Hello2017 on TOYSREVIL

WHAT-IS: TOYSREVIL asked a few select folks how their year was in 2016, and what plans are ahead for 2017! Stay tuned to continued coverage of ELOISE KIM (Instagram / Facebook) on #TOYSREVIL!

TOYSREVIL: How was 2016 for you? Share with us your most triumphant moment in 2016. Any disappointments you’d like to share with us?
ELOISE KIM: “To me, 2016 was a new beginning. I have met a lot of new people, and it was a time of new opportunities. I can honestly say that ATC was a very special time for me. As I participated in ATC, I was able to introduce myself through The Toy Chronicle. This became an incredible chance for many people to know Zipper Rabbit. After that, I made my first sale in My Plastic Heart. The original version was sold out in a single day.”
TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2016?
ELOISE KIM: “The toys I saw in 2016 were really diverse. Out of all the great toys, two of them were the most memorable. Both are from Unbox Industry. One was the Elfie Grilled Version by Too Natthapong and the other one was Little Rice by Tik ka. It is difficult to choose one of them, so I would like to say that both were my favourite.”

TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2017? Any plans for your work, for the new year you can share with us?
ELOISE KIM: “This year, I am planning on introducing Zipper Rabbit in TTF. I am very excited about this project. I am doing it together with my good friend, Raktang. Aside from TTF, there are still no schedules set. But, this year, I will show more toys than last year.”
Zipper Rabbit ATC2016

TOYSREVIL: Share with us, WHO you are and what you do?
ELOISE KIM: “I made my debut in ATC in 2015. In 2016, I participated as a member of White Pin. We are a team consisting of eight members students of Twelvedot. I work on the theme of isolation. Its first series is Zipper Rabbit. Zipper Rabbit brings awareness about discrimination. It also contains my own experiences.”
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK