Threezero's ULTRAMAN in 1/6 for January 2017 (& Seen at #ToySoul2016)


Before the year 2016, Hong Kong’s threezero teased the coming of their 1/6th-scaled adaptation of the reimagined ULTRAMAN from the HEROS magazine - for a January release, so expect further news and reveals in the days to come! Stay tuned to Instagram and Twitter @threezerohk :)

Meanwhile, here are a few select snaps of the figure on display at last month’s Toy Soul 2016 (which three zero had curiously not updated a dedicated album on their Facebook for teehee)

#ULTRAMAN #threezero Surprise for the fans at #ToySoul2016 #Hongkong

A photo posted by ThailandToyExpo at CTW Bangkok (@thailandtoyexpo) on


#toysoul2016#toy#threezero#ultraman

A photo posted by LC Yin (@yin_lc) on


And while I’ve not read the manga, I do adore the re-design when I first featured it, and have kept a close-peep at them online, alas missing purchasing an action figure of it … both then when threezero announced their are making a 1/6th scaled of it? #SWOON

Although the 1/6 Statue from Gecco Corp looked awesome, “articulation” always trumps all 1/6th for me! Now I needn’t kick myself for missing the ULTRA-ACT × S.H.Figuarts when I had the chance! LOL

Will find a way to sort out being able to afford one later… meanwhile, I’ll rather just naively keep my toy-dream of owning one, alive in my imagination, for a little while longer, please? :)

#toysoul2016 #threezero

A photo posted by darthfo (@darthfo) on


BUY FROM AMAZON!
(*Purchase via these links will help support TOYSREVIL - Thank You!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK