DEATHCLOPS One-Off Custom Surprise Birthday Drop from Jon-Paul Kaiser


UK-based customiser and toy-designer Jon-Paul Kaiser celebrates his birthday today, with a surprise drop on his online store showcasing this DEATHCLOPS custom on a 9" tall soft vinyl figure with two flesh-tearing weapons and painted by hand - with this OOAK-piece priced at £350.00!

And I may not be able to afford such a gorgeous piece, I leave you folks with this video grab I had of JPK for when I first met him in Thailand in 2010, for CLEA / "Character Licensing Expo Asia"!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK