MANDRANIMALS (& Jackalopes) from Lisa Toms


If you were late to the "harvest" of these two MANDRANIMALS from Catalonia-based "Lisa Toms", I'd recommend you stay connected to her Instagram for info+images of drops on her Etsy! These two adorable critters were unleashed Sunday 7th, priced at 27€ (the brown/purple) and 32€ (the green) +shipping. Hella adorable OMG!

"It's been a while since I made a good amount of mandranimals but I have to make new molds and I'm super lazy about it (these two were casts I had left from another batch). But I know many of you like them and I hope to be able to "harvest" more these coming months ..."
And oh yeah, there was also THIS Jackalope...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK