VOLTRON by SEN Customs: One-Off MADL Custom & Last Batch of Dunny Recasts


Yanssen Sugianto AKA SEN Customs is back again with this glorious fanmade customs - this time adapting his VOLTRON unto a MADL figure! Previous released as a production run of resin-casted Dunny-customs (The 3" voltron dunny is not included. Picture is for comparison only), this time it is a one-off 5-inch MADL vinyl toy, which he'd sculpted on with clay and painted with acrylic and sealed with protective coating. Purchase online here for US$115.00.

"I really like the design of its blocky head. I think its really fits well with my take on Voltron. This is one off custom toy, so only one custom is made." - shared Yanssen.


Yanssen also added;
"The rest of the army is 3" resin recast Voltron dunny. This will be the last batch, a total of 15 pcs of Voltron dunny. I will not be doing any of the 3" voltron dunny in the future, as I already have another custom toy in line to work with. They are available right now at my online store if you are interested."

Priced at US$60, I did a visual review of the figurine a while back too (Instagrammed snap reproduced below, for visual purporses :p).

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK