BAIT x Huck Gee x Robotech - Releasing at San Diego Comic Con 2018


BAIT and Huck Gee have come together for Huck’s "final" solo project, with the resulting nsotalgia-fueled reimagination of the iconic Armor Cyclone with Rick Hunter of the Robotech Macross saga!



The Rare Bronze Alternate will be sold exclusively at the BAIT San Diego Comic-Con Booth #5645, while the Regular Colorway will be available at all 9 BAIT stores. Each 8-inch tall articulated Figures are each priced at US$125 (*Quantity unrevealed).

"For me, this was the collaboration of a lifetime. Robotech was THE defining animated series of my youth. At the time, it was an imagined world far beyond anything I had ever seen. Mech designs, characters and stories that heavily influenced my pre-teen mind. Still to this day, I hold the Cyclone as one of my favorite mech designs ever. And while I've dipped my toes into Robotech for inspiration in the past, this is an officially licensed endeavor. Not only a collaboration but, for the eagle eyed, attention detailed fan, I may have also re-defined some Cyclone canon. :) What can I say, I like to break things." - shared Huck Gee.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK