James Groman with Kaiju Killer


And while I've previously featured the KAIJU KILLER being the featured character in this year's Taipei Toy Festival and a look at vinyl pulls, today we have snaps of its creator James Groman alongside it, for size reference! In addition, he captioned (on his IG):
"Wow. Just Wow. A bit intimidated by this gigantic vinyl monstrosity. I have to do a paint master in the next week, and this guy is gonna be some work. We have colors somewhat figured out, but I still do some adjustments and tweaks as I work on my masters. Some parts still being produced, and will be arriving later. Have I mentioned... this guy is fantastic???? Scroll to see Kaiju Killer next to the original King Korpse paint master."

Produced by Japan's INSTINCTOY (Who also produced Jame's award winning KING KORPSE), no tangible release date is announced as yet. You might want to stay connected to Instagram @instinctoy_hiroto_ohkubo for updates.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK