Unboxing Tokyu Hands' FUCHIKO ON THE CUP Blind Box


Snagged a couple of "Fuchiko/Fuchico" blind boxes at Tokyu Hands in Suntec City, Singapore, and attempted a toy-review video, going back to the "reverse camera"-style I used back in the early 2010s ... and have not used since the placement of the desk had changed, and my laptop had since spluttered its last digital-breath (R.I.P.) - this time using my iPhone6 on my desktop, wth full view of my crumpled tee, and a non-focusing recording, alas! LOL


Besides in-store, you can as well purchase online the complete 7-piece set (including "chase") of Kitan Club's "Fuchico on The Cup" (Series 1 Blue) here on Amazon for US$19.80.

MEANWHILE, enjoy the video posted up top, and the selection of snaps since posted on my Instagram :)





We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK