#TTF2018 Online Field Report (Day 4a/4)


And while I am physically NOT at this year's Taipei Toy Festival 2018 (October 18-21), I'd attempt to do a semblance of a "online field report" of the annual event - based off of my social media feeds (*Folks interested to share your goodies are to tag me #toysrevil, thanks) ... I've decided to post direct embedded Instagram-images instead, as it is the LAST DAY today/Sunday of TTF, and I don't want to gab-on too much, and share with you instead LOL ... So, ONWARDS!

ALSO, (1) Booth info in image-captions, and (2) Some items featured might or might not have been Sold Out at this time of post tho, but nevertheless - HAPPY TOY HUNTING!

View this post on Instagram

TTF - last day B-19 Add. Odd

A post shared by Kim Youngju (@ingyoungjoo) on






















Enjoy Your :ast Day of TTF, folks
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK