Most Popular TOYSREVIL Toy-Videos (Of All Time) #4-2


Most Popular TOYSREVIL Toy-Videos (Of All Time) #4: One of my more memorable and enjoyable video made - filmed by myself and edited on iMovie on a G3 Mac (which I really miss, actually... I dislike the new finagled doo-dads ...). This was my DIY-Munny toy video-review - featuring a prize from a recent toy custom competition organized by Vinyl Abuse x Kidrobot, with this being my very first Munny too, actually!

Featuring cobbled-up soundtrack from music: intro-sample from DJ Shadow's Six Days / Mos Def remix / main-track: "Antique Toys" by Future Sound of London. Uploaded 24th Nov, 2006. Currently clocking in at over 83K views.


Most Popular TOYSREVIL Toy-Videos (Of All Time) #3: The above "Hot Toys' 1/6th-scaled Batpod" was made and uploaded circa 2008, in tandem with "The Dark Knight" - featuring studio images from Hot Toys, which I edited into a slideshow video. And while "only" clocking-in at slightly over 100K-views, the primary source of the views (which I will not divulge, sorry), has altered my perception of the impact of my toynews for subsequent years to come :)

And gosh I had utter fun editing it to Leftfield's "Phat Planet", which of course essentially meant the video was claimed and I received zero $$$ (by now you see the "pattern", doncha? :p).


Most Popular TOYSREVIL Toy-Videos (Of All Time) #2: The above "I Am Iron Man 2 (Augmented Reality App)" was uploaded in 2010, in tandem with Marvel's "Iron Man 2" film, for which I had been a willing participant of promotion, all of which were done FREE! Brought me decent clicks, BUT the video was actually "claimed", which frankly was more bogus as I'd essentially given it free publicity, innit? LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK