"King of the Shore" MegaTEQ custom by PJ Constable


U.K.-based customiser PJ Constable shares with us snaps and words for his custom-MegaTEQ, destined for the Martian Toys booth at New York Comic Con (Oct 3-6/2019), where it will be on display alongside 100 custom MegaTEQs in the group custom show, and as well made available for sale (Price TBC).

"I didn't go as wild with the sculpt as I usually do as the form of the Teq63 figure is already so iconic. I just wanted to make slight modifications that could give it some extra details and depth." shared @pjconstable, who added, "Alternatively, I went all in with the paint job, painstakingly selecting the colours and patterns I could incorporate into the design to really make everything pop. A lot of my inspiration came from the Ocean, Street Wear and Aliens. Therefore I have aptly decided to name this piece 'King of the Shore'."

"This piece marks the final show I will be participating in this year. I've had to shift gears and start applying for full time work until I can find more financial security that can back up my artistic endeavours. Needless to say I'm not giving up, just going back to the drawing boards to try and plan out a more sustainable future for myself so I can return later on the right tracks." ~ shared PJ... TOYSREVIL WISHES YOU THE BESTEST, BUDDY!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK