DRAFFI PUP ("Black Dog EEG" Edition) Pre-Release by Jessica Emmett (for World Mental Health Day)


To bring awareness for World Mental Health Day, artist Jessica Emmett did a special pre-release of her latest resin collectible creation; "Draffi Pup", with this being the "Black Dog EEG" Edition!
"The dots represent an EEG cap a pattern I've been enjoying using this year. Mental health awareness is a subject extremely close to my heart and as some of you know I've been managing depression, anxiety & an extremely low self esteem for most of my adult life. But I embrace my black dog. So I really wanted to do one of my own toys to have a mental health theme. I'm so happy to finally show a painted Draffi Pup." (@jessica_emmett)

In an edition of 5 pieces, they have since been Sold Out (at time of this post) via her online store. Featured here today are images of the figure (Priced at SG$80 / approx US$60).


Known for her self-sculpted, casted and hand-painted "Unicorns" thus far, "Draffi" joins her line of character creations, and folks can look forward to Singapore Comic Con 2019 (7-8 December) for when Jessica will be planning to release MORE "Draffi"! As well you should check out her socials: Insta @jessica_emmett and Facebook - where she had also documented the creation of Draffi!

WIPS:


View this post on Instagram

(SOLD OUT! 🙏) This is very special pre-release Draffi Pups made especially for World Mental Health day. Only 5 available this time. This is a (short) preorder ready for dispatch 26th Oct or sooner. See the listing for more details: shop.jessica-emmett.com (link in bio) I'm not the best sewer but there are a time in my life I liked sewing and it's nice to do it for a change. These little Draffi Pup collars have been challenging cos of how small they had to be. But in happy with glued edges (to stop fraying, strap "9" hooks and hand stitching. Love the customised stainless steel Draffi tags and dont regret getting a 3rd party to make them. #designertoys #draffi #sewing #dogcollar #charm #wip #worldmentalhealthday #mentalhealthday #eeg #neurodiversity

A post shared by Jessica Emmett Studios (@jessica_emmett) on


FINAL DRAFFI:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK