"Klav Custom Sofubi Exhibition" @ Parallel Space Gallery (June 29- July 3)


UPDATED:


With Five Points Festival just sorted, @klav9 next sets his sights on another GIGANTIC solo show this week, where a combined might of 68 one-off pieces from designers Kaiju-One, Planet X, and Mechnoiz will be had!



"Klav Custom Sofubi Exhibition" is at Parallel Space Gallery in Hong Kong from June 29- July 3rd. There is a VIP night for Hong Kong locals on June 30th from 7-9pm (local time). Pieces will be available for online purchases afterwards.



Kevin added, "I worked on the pieces on and off in small batches for just over a year, and the show features some of my favorite toy designs of all time. I am really proud of this body of work featuring only Hong Kong Designers but I am super bummed I can't attend the show due to travel restrictions. Definitely will be there next time."

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK