Prelude for TOP NINE TOYSREVIL INSTAGRAM 2022

Considering how I resorted to manually collate & compile my "TOP NINE ON INSTAGRAM" image-uploads for 2021, I'd thought to give myself a "head-start" this year, with THESE following embeds being the "Top Nine" images with the most "LIKES" so far...! *Not placed in order of ranking, cheers.



The numbers might not be as robust as past years', but I am grateful folks can still find me thru the algorithm, cheers :)

FYI: There are a few "fanart" uploads that makes up the top ranks too tho (not included here, on purpose)...









We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK