Man-handling Sarah Isabel Tan's SMOL BEAR



What a difference "holding a toy" makes ... as much as seeing them up close and in person (which in my current state of being unable to gainfully purchase and hoard, is the next best thing to sanity-salvation-ish) ... and I got to experience that at the recent FOMO Art Weekend @ *SCAPE, when I grabbed unto @onibi_art's SMOL BEAR!



And I have been thinking of this cutie since...! And while I am not a huge fan of the FRESH SPEARMINT colorway (*An excuse for being unable to afford this yet, holding out for another colorway, sorry Sarah :p), last I heard was only 2 were left, and that they are not listed in her eShop ... so you might want to bug @onibi_art herself for availability!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK