tokidoki for Singapore Comic-Con 2022 (Dec 10-11)



Booth L1-C04 will be the land of tokidoki at the coming Singapore Comic Con (Dec 10-11, 2022).
Here is the Signing Schedule for Simone Legno:
2 Sessions on Saturday 12/10
- 2PM– 3PM
- 4PM-5PM
2 Sessions on Sunday 12/11
- 2PM– 3PM
- 4PM-5PM



I am looking forward to see all the tokidoki toys in a single spot, to blind and excite my senses LOL
Hopefully there'll be new toy reveals, in addition to the ones revealed online so far - including the SPACE UNICORNO, LUNAR CALENDAR UNICORNO METALLICO, TOKIDOKI X HELLO KITTY & FRIENDS Blind Box Series ...!
I know I'll be able to at least grab 1 blindbox (it has become a new "habit" for me at ComicCons) ... I'm certainly hoping to see their Sofubi Trio (KingKix, Tigeroni & Megalocorno) in-person, altho THAT I could not afford as much as I want them LOL





DISCLAIMER: I have zero idea of any of the toys I've featured here in this blogpost will be available at the tokidoki booth in SGCC, cheers :p





*Purchase entry tickets to SGCC online via Klook.
*Please note: All ticket purchases are done online. There will be no ticketing booth at the show.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK