Unboxing MIRA Chibi Version from MEIJIN TOYS



I unboxed this VERY SPECIAL EDITION colorway of M.I.R.A. (Chibi version) from Derri Abraham back in 2020, and failed to feature on the TOYSREVIL-blog, until now. The dust might have settled, but the awesomeness remain! My utter TOP TOY OF 2020, bar none!

If only this would've been a limited edition TRE-release... The MIRA Chibi has since undergone a new design evolution, as the creator is on a constant design-evo, and I love it!

instagram.com/abrahameijin
twitter.com/abrahameijin
facebook.com/abraham.derri.39


MIRA VER. CHIBI on TOYSREVIL
DERRI ABRAHAM / Mejin Toys on TOYSREVIL








We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK