"Killing God's End" (#JohnWick fanart) by Justin Chien



"John Wick" (fanart) illustration by Taiwanese artist 簡志剛 / Justin Chien Chih-Kang sees a "ukiyo-e" interpretation of the infamous "Baba Yaga" returning to the kill-life ... and will his path lead to tne "end"? 殺神末路 ("Killing God's End")!



The 4th Chapter of John Wick feature film is now in theatres, cheers. I do not know when I'll be able to watch it, but it calls to me, like a siren song of woe, a frozen bullet headshot mere inches away, and I crave salvation...

Check his socials for more art:
facebook.com/justin96636
twitter.com/Justin96636
instagram.com/justin96636






BUY JOHN WICK FILMS:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK