Godzilla x Hello Kitty Happy Meal Toys Incoming!



Godzilla x Hello Kitty Happy Meal 2


Hello Kitty & Friends X Godzilla Happy Meal toys unleashes August 18th in the U.S.! 8 character figures to chase, in a combination unexpected but highly appealing to me...!

Godzilla x Hello Kitty Happy Meal 1


BADZT-MARU X RODAN
MY MELODY X MOTHRA
KEROPPI X KING GHIDORAN
CHOCOCAT X SPACE GODZILLA
CINNAMOROLL X DESTOROYAH
HELLO KITTY X GODZILLA
POMPOMPURIN X GIGAN
KUROMI X KIRYU


In my past, I'd have chased them across the oceans ... these days, well... either I cross my fingers if they'd reach Singapore shores, or just lust after them until I loose interest due to lack of availability, like what happened with TMNT X Hello Kitty ... or so I tell myself... heh.

But then again, I do have a "thing" for Hello Kitty crossovers, and McD's Hello Kitty Happey Meals toys tho...!










Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK