Blog Submission Guidelines & Requirements For TOYSREVIL-blog
To assist you in submitting clear and comprehensible information to the TOYSREVIL-blog, listed here are considerations / requirements, and email me accordingly at "toyseviler [at] gmail.com" (yes, toysreviler, it is not a typo, thanks).
01. NAME and/or NICK of Artist/Customizer.
02. WWW / SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Your URL / Website address (to be typed out, and not embedded in an image or link). Your name will not be hyperlinked if this is not provided.
03a. PRODUCT NAME and/or EVENT NAME.
03b. If you want to include Manufacturer of Producers' Name, also consider providing their URL website address (optional).
04. PRODUCT IMAGES.
- Preferred to be "clean" without text, unless you want to put watermarked copyrights.
- Do feel free to add work-in-progress snaps, but not guaranteed will be posted.
- Downloadable images also accepted.
- If you provide an exclusive only to TOYSREVIl, please indicate, thank you!
05. Please provide a BANNER / FLYER / AD IMAGE for the EVENT you are trying to promote.
- If you have sneak images of customs /and/or artwork related directly to the event, that would be much appreciated!
06A. PRODUCT DETAILS & AVAILABILITY DETAILS.
- QUANTITY / HOW MANY per item.
- AVAILABLE TO BUY WHERE: via online shop, DM on Instagram or Facebook - please provide the URL.
07. PRICE of item/product. Please indicate country of denomination. USD, SGD, YEN etc.
08. VIDEO of your product or event: Please provide a URL and embeddable (if on YouTube).
09. EMAIL all relevant information and images to toysreviler [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Please NO RAR or PC attachments. I work on a Mac and ZIP folders work well for me, thank you for your trouble and considerations.
10. Please state clearly in the SUBJECT TITLE of the email, what your email is about.
A lot of spam-emails start with "Hey There" as well too.
Presentation of news and usage of images are my preview and choice of presentation, but the copyright of images still is yours to retain.
Cheers and thank you for your considerations.