Collecting Captain Scarlet 1/6 ... kind of...


CAPTAIN SCARLET Headsculpts on TOYSREVIL 02


Continuing on / adjacent to my previous look at my collection of headsculpts, I used to collect "Captain Scarlet" 1/6 figures - primarily off eBay - with the aim to collect their red vests, which I had used for my "Scarlet Squad" kitbashes (Which I'd featured in 2025)!



but I’ve never chucked the naked figures because something about the headsculpt which I appreciated looking true to the supermarionette shows’ soul-less eyes lol! But maybe it’s high time I stopped hoarding these, and making some available via Miku Market somewhen, or for anyone keen to snag them outside of Singapore (*Tariffs be damned muahahahaha).

CAPTAIN SCARLET Headsculpts on TOYSREVIL 03







WHAT-IS: "Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons" ("Captain Scarlet") is a British science fiction television series created by Gerry and Sylvia Anderson and filmed by their production company Century 21 for ITC Entertainment. It is the sixth Anderson series to be filmed using a form of electronic marionette puppetry dubbed "Supermarionation" combined with scale model special effects. Running to thirty-two 25-minute episodes, it was first broadcast on ITV regional franchises between 1967 and 1968 and has since aired in more than 40 other countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Japan. (Source)




Comments

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK