the death of my new jeans

:: LIFE IN SINGAPORE ::
CHRONOLOGY:
saturday 17.12.05
2030hrs ~ bought my new "snug-fit" black jeans at Zara (great world city branch) for SGD$59.90 (after discount). *cool*

sunday 18.12.05
1430hrs ~ sent my jeans for length alterations at Peninsula Hotel Shopping Center, Basement. (1/2-hour service @ $3 only!)
-
1900-2300hrs ~ wore new "snug-fit" black jeans for wedding dinner.
-
monday 19.12.05
2345-0130hrs ~ without having a shower first yes ima dirty, dirty fellow, i surfed the net whildst wearing my new snug-jeans ... *comfy* :p
-
0131hrs ~ bent down (below my workdesk at home) to unplug an electrical point, immediately hearing an ugly subtle-*rip*-sound ... and here's the result of that rip:

a tear/rip the size of my palm-to-fingers, exactly 24-centimeters.

like, WTF? ... it's either i've hulked out grown sideways after the wedding-dinner, or it's the miserable fcukedup workmanship single-stitching of the jeans ... ima betting me bottom dollar on the latter ... do you really know what you're buying? and if they are worth the price you're paying for it?

SOLUTION:
no i am not bitter i guess tis back to the alteration-uncle down at PHSC, for reinforced-tailoring then ... screw'em "branded" shitte! *BAH*
>:@
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK