adventures in kitsch launch : part two

Customized MAD*Ls by local artists/customizers on display @ City Gallery (Bras Basah, next to Basheer's), for the launch of GoKitsch's new toyshop!

MADEXHIBIT01 MADEXHIBIT02

MAD-customs left-to-right: Lil Pink Devil / PhuEk! / Sheryo ::: ZERO / OneTwoDelta / PixelMunky / Garden Silly/Eeshaun :)

me suspiciously frantically clicking away (with subdued abandon) wif me dodgy-digicam and wif heaps of photoshopping (*i suck @ white-balancing*, 'nuff said) ... and for more images, do click unto my multiply album link here (disclaimer: i've just reached me photo-upload-limit for the month, so these'll haveta do for now :p) *updated 02.03.06 = more pics added* :)

*click-on icons to view larger image in my flickr* (all designs and concepts' copyright belongs to the respective customizers/artists, yeah? *cool*)
MADZERO01MADGLORY02MADPMUNKY01MADSILLY01
MADPHUEK01MADCYCLOPS01MADMOHAWK01 < *wow* ... and my toy-lurvin-heart swells with (nationalistic) pride as i scan every-inch of these vinyl-creations = *this here's da good shitte, right here!* :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK